Saturday, October 10, 2009

A New Mission - Selling my own e-books

Hi Everybody,

Back again with another blog. I am starting a new mission again. This time it is going to be something that I have always thought about.

I always wanted to create my own ebooks to sell. But unfortunately had no knowledge. Did not know how to start.

How do I write them. This is one part which has always been  very intriguing. Not that I cannot write but writing on something that my readers would be interested in is something difficult. I can keep on writing for ages but does that make really sense. I don't know if I am making any sense writing this article here.

Secondly, I see all these lovely ebooks on the internet. How do they create these lovely e-covers? How do I create them? What graphics editor to use? I have been with computers almost all my life but have not really mastered everything. Specially, html, graphics and all those things that go along.

Thirdly, How do I get my ebooks to sell? Where do I promote them? Who will buy them? This questions have been running on my head bugging my tiny brain without any solution.

Well, today all that is going to change and open new doors for me. I just happened to come across a course which is going to solve my problems.

I was reluctant in the beginning. Oh No! another of those money sucking courses again. I had time so kept on doing loads of research on this person. I checked every single thing she did and clicked on every video or sites that I could find. Finally, got convinced that she was the right person to follow if I want to get my ebooks to the market and known all over the world.

So I joined her course. Well there goes my credit card again. More expenses to bear but this time I was convinced that I was going on the right track. Specially, when it is totally linked with my dream. Create my own e-books. I am a good cook, I love cooking and I invent my own recipes and this is really going to help me brand myself and my books.

Click the link if you want to learn more about this Coaching Program
Lost Reseller Coaching Program

This one course is very comprehensive and will teach me the A-Z of Marketing. What I will be getting is unlimited but here are some of the topics to give you a taste of what benefits I get from it :

  • Creating e-books
  • Creating graphics and minisites to sell my products
  • Creating Membership site for my buyers
As I go along I will be posting my progress. I will try to post my activities and tasks that I have accomplished so far to let you know how it is going along with the course.

Depending on the time it will take me, I plan to have my first set of e-books to be ready to published and promoted to the market in 1 to 2 months time.

So keep reading my friends

So once again if you are interested in getting your own ebooks to the market then don't hesitate to go and look at the link. You may be surprised to find what benefits it could bring you.
Lost Reseller Coaching Program

No comments:

Post a Comment